The day to day ramblings of a 30 something Lancastrian. If you want to read my views on life, the great outdoors, what I am listening to and where I think people should go, then read on. If you wish to contact me please mail stewood(at)gmail.com

Tuesday 8 January 2008

Am I getting old?


I finally think I am you know. I have started listening to Radio 4 and not just for test match special. I don't read tabloids anymore and go for broadsheets (this may just be common sense I suppose) and I have also reinvigorated my passion for golf, well of sorts.
I spent last weekend on a freebie at The Belfry. Now whilst I didn't play any rounds, I had a bash on the driving range and have now decided that I am going to dust the clubs down this year and get back playing. I haven't played in about 4 years but fully intend to get right back into it.
I am even, as I type, wearing a jumper and polo shirt combo.
I'll be namedropping Brucie, Tarby and Lynchy if I am not careful

No comments: