The day to day ramblings of a 30 something Lancastrian. If you want to read my views on life, the great outdoors, what I am listening to and where I think people should go, then read on. If you wish to contact me please mail stewood(at)gmail.com

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Gawd its boring


Its that useless week between Christmas and New Year that is just totally pointless. Yes ok I am off work and there is much to say about that, but there is bog all on the tele and the streets are packed with people scrapping with each other for that all important bargain.
Speaking of which I popped into the Trafford Centre earlier, jesus what a bun fight. Total chaos and I couldn't get out of there quickly enough.
Mind you, I went into town yesterday and picked up this beauty http://www.oipolloi.com/oipolloi/gfx-items/3500-300.jpg
But I sit here, watching Sky Sports News on a loop, and wait for 5th Jan when its back to the workhouse

No comments: